KBC Group, Shared Service Center CZ provides support to banks and insurance companies in KBC Group. We move back-office operations to a higher level and bring value through continuous improvement. Whether you're a recent graduate with a passion for banking and insurance, or you're an expert in your field, chances are that we have the right career opportunity for you.
Rainbow Functional Analyst
Hi, I’m Petra and I’m looking for a new colleague for Data Expert position in the specific Company Management solution prepared for the entire KBC Group over 6 countries.
As the Rainbow Functional Analyst within the BI Competence Centre, you will prepare, implement, and maintain the new solution for a particular business area (Risk, Treasury, Finance, Credits, Insurance).
In case you are a fan of working from home, this position offers you up to 50% home office! Don’t hesitate and contact us if you are interested in the opportunity of working in a young team for a well-known international company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- analysis and completion of business requirements for assigned area / products;
- participate on the particular part of Rainbow solution development and delivery, especially in data definitions, data transformations, and data mapping areas;
- leading the testing of your team’s products;
- work on documentation and hand-over of the solution delivered;
- deliver reports using standardised measurement and reporting tools;
- prepare and evaluate proposals for changes in the respective area.
- be part of an international team;
- be working in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) context;
- work in a dynamic cross-functional team spanning both Business and IT;
- get the opportunity to work in an international environment, with all entities of the KBC group (six banks, five insurers) for which we produce some 4500 reports;
- get to work in various different fields - Treasury, Risk, Credit Risk, Finance and Insurance are our main customers, to be extended to other group divisions, such as Compliance, or non-financial data related to the sustainability policy of KBC Group;
- work for a division that is continuously looking to innovate and improve, in particular in the areas of automation and artificial intelligence.
What do we expect from you:
- to be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- experience in the analyst role from one or more relevant business areas;
- general information systems and datawarehousing knowledge;
- JIRA / ServiceNow active knowledge for working with issues and incidents assigned;
- good SQL knowledge including practical experience;
- analytical skills, decision ability;
- communicative person with organisation skills;
- international experience welcomed;
- Czech/Slovak language knowledge would be a benefit.
Department: BICC Prague / BICC Brussels
Working place: Prague / Brussels
- meal voucher card with an employer's contribution of 26 CZK, totaling 125 CZK / weekday
- Cafeteria benefit system = 675 CZK per month (paid by the employer) = 8.100 Kč
- Multisport card paid by employer
- company laptop, discounted mobile tariffs
- fully paid hard / soft skills courses (MS Excel, Stylistic Writing, Presentation skills, Time & Stress management, Conflict handling etc.)
- up to 1000 CZK for life insurance
- fruit days twice a week in winter, ice cream days in summer
- free ČSOB employee account and other ČSOB products with a bonus (e.g. mortgage)
- possibility of working from home, 25 days of holiday, 3 My Days (extra holiday)
By applying for this position, you hereby confirm that you possess all necessary permissions to stay and work in the Czech Republic.
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu určitou
Bonusy/prémie, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, kafetérie, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, children-friendly office, možnost studijního volna, rozjezd zcela nového projektu
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Angličtina (středně pokročilá), Čeština (středně pokročilá)
KBC Shared Service Center CZ
KontaktKBC Shared Service Center CZ
Palachovo náměstí 726/2
625 00 Brno