KBC Group, Shared Service Center CZ provides support to banks and insurance companies in KBC Group. We move back-office operations to a higher level and bring value through continuous improvement. Whether you're a recent graduate with a passion for banking and insurance, or you're an expert in your field, chances are that we have the right career opportunity for you.
Data Analyst Journey Builder
Data is the new electricity. That's how we see it. Do you agree? As a data analyst, you'll help KBC take its services to a higher level in a data-driven way. You will be working in a diverse team who all share the same goal. Using commercial data has become a core competence within KBC. We are constantly working on an increasingly qualitative data environment, which we develop on our big data platform. In this job, you'll get to know this platform inside out, and you'll get to work with Python and Adobe Campaign, among other things.
- You extract commercial business insights from data and help build systems to communicate those insights to the right person at the right time through the right channel. Think for example of our digital assistant Kate. By means of marketing automations and customer journeys, we ensure a personal customer experience.
- You use data to detect customer needs. Your colleagues from the AI team will help you with this. It's important that you work smoothly with them, but the responsibility for the data insights and building the marketing automations lies with you. You work end-to-end and are at the wheel yourself!
- Depending on your ambition, you can also go broader and get your teeth into coordination, project management or preliminary study work. But of course you will work within the framework of the team to tackle challenging assignments together with other experts.
- The world of big data and BI fascinates you and you want to learn about new tools and technologies. Already familiar with Python and Adobe Campaign? That's a plus!
- You have a keen interest in statistics and data analysis. Finding insights in data, that's what gives you energy.
- You are creative and feel at home in the world of marketing.
- After a training programme, you develop your professional knowledge on the job. You take the initiative to find answers and grow in your position.
- Taking ownership of your work is something you feel comfortable with.
- You speak and write fluently in English.
- Meal voucher card with employer's contribution of 57 CZK, in total 80 CZK / weekday = approx. 1140 CZK per month
- Cafeteria benefit system of 675 CZK per month = 8.100 CZK per year (paid by the employer)
- Multisport card paid by employer
- Company laptop, discounted mobile tariffs from 99 CZK 1,5 GB, unlimited calls and SMS
- Wide range of learning possibilities. Free online platform for flexible learning (Soft/hard skills courses according to your choice, language courses etc.)
- Fully paid on site hard / soft skills courses (MS Excel, Stylistic Writing, Presentation skills, Time & Stress management, Conflict handling etc.)
- Half year bonus based on Performance
- Referral bonus for recommendation
- Possibility of extraordinary bonus for working beyond the scope of the entrusted agenda
- Employer´ s contribution to pension insurance
- Up to 1000 CZK employer´s contribution for life insurance
- Fruit days twice a week in winter, ice cream days in summer
- Free ČSOB employee account and other ČSOB products with special employee´s conditions
- Indefinite employment contract
- Possibility of working from home, 25 days of holiday, 3 My Days (extra holiday)
- Contribution of 50% of fee to KinderGarten Brno Campus for a child of KBC SSC employe
By applying for this position, you hereby confirm that you possess all necessary permissions to stay and work in the Czech Republic’s.
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, kafetérie, občerstvení na pracovišti, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, children-friendly office, možnost studijního volna
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
KBC Shared Services & Digital Development Center CZ
KontaktKBC Shared Services & Digital Development Center CZ
Palachovo náměstí 726/2
625 00 Brno