KBC Group, Shared Service Center CZ provides support to banks and insurance companies in KBC Group. We move back-office operations to a higher level and bring value through continuous improvement. Whether you're a recent graduate with a passion for banking and insurance, or you're an expert in your field, chances are that we have the right career opportunity for you.
Hi, I’m Petra and I’m looking for a new colleague for Data Specialist – DWH Operator position within the large Rainbow project preparing DWH-based solution for Company Management of all KBC Group in 6 countries. Within the BI Competence Center (BICC), you would work as daily production run operator driving and supervising the assigned part of data processing, including solution of various hiccups, errors and gaps within the workflow.
In case you are a fan of working from home, this position offers you up to 60% home office! Don’t hesitate and contact us if you are interested in the opportunity of working in a young team for a well-known international company.
This role is also suitable for active juniors!
Your responsibilities will include:
- daily run of the entity’s Rainbow tenant(s);
- supervision of daily tenant’s run including shifts out-of-business-hours when necessary;
- manages the BICC knowledge base to optimise efficient solution of non-standard situations;
- as a tenant supervisor on duty, he/she takes operative decisions during shifts as needed to complete day’s data processing from source systems up to integrated DWH layer;
- cooperates with specialised teams and utilises all services provided;
- actively participates at the take-over of new/changed Rainbow components into production;
- is responsible for data delivery to the Group DWH tenant;
- is responsible for daily DWH run reporting / dashboards;
- acts as production (or acceptance) environment owner;
- participates at the changes deployment to production/acceptance environment;
- manages the assigned part of system monitoring and housekeeping;
- proposes improvements and optimisation of Rainbow components and processes;
- participates at local Rainbow related decisions in order to keep the tenant operability.
What do I expect from you:
- general information systems knowledge (any DWH knowledge would be an advantage);
- data oriented approach;
- willingness to learn new technologies and processes;
- analytical skills, fast decision making;
- communication skills, organisation ability;
- English language knowledge;
- Czech/Slovak language knowledge would be a benefit;
- full time working effort;
- SQL, Teradata, data modelling, data transformations knowledge would be an advantage.
Department: BICC Prague
Working place: Prague
- Meal voucher card with employer's contribution of 57 CZK, in total 80 CZK / weekday = approx. 1140 CZK per month
- Cafeteria benefit system of 675 CZK per month = 8.100 CZK per year (paid by the employer)
- Multisport card paid by employer
- Company laptop, discounted mobile tariffs from 99 CZK 1,5 GB, unlimited calls and SMS
- Wide range of learning possibilities. Free online platform for flexible learning (Soft/hard skills courses according to your choice, language courses etc.)
- Fully paid on site hard / soft skills courses (MS Excel, Stylistic Writing, Presentation skills, Time & Stress management, Conflict handling etc.)
- Half year bonus based on Performance
- Referral bonus for recommendation
- Possibility of extraordinary bonus for working beyond the scope of the entrusted agenda
- Employer´ s contribution to pension insurance
- Up to 1000 CZK employer´s contribution for life insurance
- Fruit days twice a week in winter, ice cream days in summer
- Free ČSOB employee account and other ČSOB products with special employee´s conditions
- Indefinite employment contract
- Possibility of working from home, 25 days of holiday, 3 My Days (extra holiday)
- Contribution of 50% of fee to KinderGarten Brno Campus for a child of KBC SSC employe
By applying for this position, you hereby confirm that you possess all necessary permissions to stay and work in the Czech Republic’s.
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu určitou
Bonusy/prémie, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, kafetérie, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, children-friendly office, možnost studijního volna, rozjezd zcela nového projektu
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Angličtina (středně pokročilá)
KBC Shared Services & Digital Development Center CZ
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
KontaktKBC Shared Services & Digital Development Center CZ
Palachovo náměstí 726/2
625 00 Brno