KBC Group, Shared Service Center CZ provides support to banks and insurance companies in KBC Group. We move back-office operations to a higher level and bring value through continuous improvement. Whether you're a recent graduate with a passion for banking and insurance, or you're an expert in your field, chances are that we have the right career opportunity for you.
KBC Shared Services is a company that provides business services for KBC Group entities.
The central RPA group are responsible to analyze processes and requirements and to develop robots for all KBC Group entities.
Whilst our EUC Developers are to automate data and building of graphical dashboards
The BI developer is a data-savvy engineer who develops and maintains BI interfaces and works in BI tools. Those are tools that allow querying and visualizing data, creating dashboards, regular and ad-hoc reports. In a way, this is a combination of a data engineer (ETL), data analyst (analysis & reporting), and software engineer (software development).
Additional Skills Required Compared to Data Scientists:
- Programming Languages and Tools:
-R is an advantage
-Python is an advantage
- Technical Skills
-Knowledge of ETL/ELT concepts
- Meal voucher card with employer's contribution of 57 CZK, in total 80 CZK / weekday = approx. 1140 CZK per month
- Cafeteria benefit system of 675 CZK per month = 8.100 CZK per year (paid by the employer)
- Multisport card paid by employer
- Company laptop, discounted mobile tariffs from 99 CZK 1,5 GB, unlimited calls and SMS
- Wide range of learning possibilities. Free online platform for flexible learning (Soft/hard skills courses according to your choice, language courses etc.)
- Fully paid on site hard / soft skills courses (MS Excel, Stylistic Writing, Presentation skills, Time & Stress management, Conflict handling etc.)
- Half year bonus based on Performance
- Referral bonus for recommendation
- Possibility of extraordinary bonus for working beyond the scope of the entrusted agenda
- Employer´ s contribution to pension insurance
- Up to 1000 CZK employer´s contribution for life insurance
- Fruit days twice a week in winter, ice cream days in summer
- Free ČSOB employee account and other ČSOB products with special employee´s conditions
- Indefinite employment contract
- Possibility of working from home, 25 days of holiday, 3 My Days (extra holiday)
- Contribution of 50% of fee to KinderGarten Brno Campus for a child of KBC SSC employe
By applying for this position, you hereby confirm that you possess all necessary permissions to stay and work in the Czech Republic’s.
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
KBC Group, Shared Service Center CZ
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
KontaktKBC Group, Shared Service Center CZ
Palachovo náměstí 726/2
625 00 Brno