KBC Group, Shared Service Center CZ provides support to banks and insurance companies in KBC Group. We move back-office operations to a higher level and bring value through continuous improvement. Whether you're a recent graduate with a passion for banking and insurance, or you're an expert in your field, chances are that we have the right career opportunity for you.
Data Privacy Expert
Hi! I’m Petra and I have a few questions for you:
Are you excited to take the chance to build up and expand your security and compliance knowledge and expertise?
Do you like designing and figuring out security processes?
Are you looking forward to expand your network within the KBC security and compliance domain?
Are you excited by working in an international context and in a strategic program of DQM?
Is a complex environment a true challenge to you?
Are you looking forward to develop your potential and work in a continuously changing environment?
Then keep on reading, because you could be just the candidate we are looking for!
What the position involves:
The Rainbow Security team is looking for a Data Privacy Expert.
In this function you have the opportunity to build up experience in compliance and the security domain. You will also work together with the DQM LORM (Local Operational Risk Manager)
- ensure that the Rainbow Data Processing activities are compliant with the GDPR legislation;
- keep the Rainbow PDR (Personal Data Register) up to date, get validation of the changes by the Group Compliance;
- keep the Rainbow DPIA (Data Protection Impact Assessment) incl. the Balancing test up to date, get validation of the changes by the Group Compliance;
- coordinate and support the Data Classification process, it requires a profound expertise of the GDPR legislation and a close cooperation with the Group DPO. You will have the opportunity to acquire the needed knowledge and build up the expertise;
- design Rainbow Security Processes;
- ownership of the GCC (Group Customer Compliance) meeting which brings together the DPOs (Data Protection Officers) of all the Local Entities involved in the Rainbow Program;
- follow up on processes related to risk acceptance requests;
- communicate and coordinate the conclusion of data processing agreements.
What DQM can offer you:
- the importance of data quality has been increasing enormously in recent years and data management has become one of most exciting domains in the financial industry;
- working at DQM (Data Quality Management) will put you at the heart of KBC's data-driven strategy, helping to ensure that KBC delivers top quality reports to national and international regulators;
- you will get the opportunity to work in an international environment, with all entities of the KBC group (six banks, five insurers) for which we produce some 4500 reports. Furthermore, you will get to work in various different fields. Treasury, Risk, Credit Risk and Finance are currently our main customers. However, in the future we aim to extend this to other group divisions, such as Compliance and Tax, and to activities related to non-financial data related to the sustainability policy of KBC Group;
- last but far from least, you will work for a division that is continuously looking to innovate and improve, in particular in the areas of automation and artificial intelligence;
- the Rainbow program is a groupwide, international program aiming to implement a new IT platform (data warehouse) to produce company management reporting for Risk, Finance and Treasury in a more efficient and qualitative manner than the current complex and silo-based reporting solution.
Your key strengths?
- you have a strong profile and can quickly familiarize with the content;
- you have strong analytical skills, you assimilate data quickly, gain insight and see the essence;
- you have a practical knowledge of SQL so that you are able to query data;
- you are a strong communicator, and you have the capacity to convince in a structured way (both written and oral) with well-founded arguments;
- you have a broad business interest. Experience in the domain of Group Functions like Group Finance, Group Treasury, Group Risk is considered as a plus;
- continuous learning is key in this dynamic changing field;
- you are the contact person for other risk functions (audit, group and local compliance, ...) and can translate their message to our business language;
- you are a team player across different departments;
- you are fluent in English;
- you are dynamic, proactive and driven;
- having experience in infrastructure, data center and development security is a plus.
- Meal voucher card with employer's contribution of 57 CZK, in total 80 CZK / weekday = approx. 1140 CZK per month
- Cafeteria benefit system of 675 CZK per month = 8.100 CZK per year (paid by the employer)
- Multisport card paid by employer
- Company laptop, discounted mobile tariffs from 99 CZK 1,5 GB, unlimited calls and SMS
- Wide range of learning possibilities. Free online platform for flexible learning (Soft/hard skills courses according to your choice, language courses etc.)
- Fully paid on site hard / soft skills courses (MS Excel, Stylistic Writing, Presentation skills, Time & Stress management, Conflict handling etc.)
- Half year bonus based on Performance
- Referral bonus for recommendation
- Possibility of extraordinary bonus for working beyond the scope of the entrusted agenda
- Employer´ s contribution to pension insurance
- Up to 1000 CZK employer´s contribution for life insurance
- Fruit days twice a week in winter, ice cream days in summer
- Free ČSOB employee account and other ČSOB products with special employee´s conditions
- Indefinite employment contract
- Possibility of working from home, 25 days of holiday, 3 My Days (extra holiday)
- Contribution of 50% of fee to KinderGarten Brno Campus for a child of KBC SSC employe
By applying for this position, you hereby confirm that you possess all necessary permissions to stay and work in the Czech Republic’s.
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, kafetérie, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, children-friendly office, možnost studijního volna, rozjezd zcela nového projektu
Angličtina (středně pokročilá)
KBC Shared Services & Digital Development Center CZ
KontaktKBC Shared Services & Digital Development Center CZ
Palachovo náměstí 726/2
625 00 Brno