KBC Group, Shared Service Center CZ provides support to banks and insurance companies in KBC Group. We move back-office operations to a higher level and bring value through continuous improvement. Whether you're a recent graduate with a passion for banking and insurance, or you're an expert in your field, chances are that we have the right career opportunity for you.
If you are looking for a interesting job in a banking area (but not in the front office), you are on the right place! A good team member (can be also fresh graduate) is wanted to start as soon as possible :-)
KBC Shared Service Centre performs business administrative processes and activities for domains such as Financial Markets, Insurance, Securities, Payments, ICT and Procure to Pay for several members of KBC Group worldwide. We create a climate of friendly, dynamic and professional company culture which encourages high level of performance, personal initiative and responsibility.
What we do?
The main task of Reconciliation team is to reflect external account balances (which are opened with several custodians all around the world) correctly in the internal system. On top of the vital operational functions, the team is the first line account manager for all the custody and settlement accounts of KBC Securities.
Our new colleague (as the Reconciliation Officer) will be responsible to:
- supervise the automatic processing of cash and security movements
- reconcile and process bank and securities account statements
- investigate and follow up outstanding items
- report each discrepancy in line with escalation procedure
- work towards a solution of potential errors together other departments
- customize internal reconciliation processes
- prepare accurate reports
- excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- University degree (Finance, Accountancy)
- team working approach and positive and proactive thinking (this is really important for us)
- good knowledge of Excel
- good knowledge of English (written and verbal) is necessary in order to communicate with all the parties
- reliability and discretion (for work with data)
- accountability and responsibility
- Meal voucher card with employer's contribution of 57 CZK, in total 80 CZK / weekday = approx. 1140 CZK per month
- Cafeteria benefit system of 675 CZK per month = 8.100 CZK per year (paid by the employer)
- Multisport card paid by employer
- Company laptop, discounted mobile tariffs from 99 CZK 1,5 GB, unlimited calls and SMS
- Wide range of learning possibilities. Free online platform for flexible learning (Soft/hard skills courses according to your choice, language courses etc.)
- Fully paid on site hard / soft skills courses (MS Excel, Stylistic Writing, Presentation skills, Time & Stress management, Conflict handling etc.)
- Half year bonus based on Performance
- Referral bonus for recommendation
- Possibility of extraordinary bonus for working beyond the scope of the entrusted agenda
- Employer´ s contribution to pension insurance
- Up to 1000 CZK employer´s contribution for life insurance
- Fruit days twice a week in winter, ice cream days in summer
- Free ČSOB employee account and other ČSOB products with special employee´s conditions
- Indefinite employment contract
- Possibility of working from home, 25 days of holiday, 3 My Days (extra holiday)
- Contribution of 50% of fee to KinderGarten Brno Campus for a child of KBC SSC employe
By applying for this position, you hereby confirm that you possess all necessary permissions to stay and work in the Czech Republic’s.
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, kafetérie, občerstvení na pracovišti, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, children-friendly office, možnost studijního volna
KBC Shared Service Center CZ
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
KontaktKBC Shared Service Center CZ
Palachovo náměstí 726/2
625 00 Brno-Starý Lískovec