Junior Application Manager for Securities Services
In co-operation with our internal partners KBC SSC Securities Services provides services for our clients throughout the whole lifecycle of securities trading. Starting with market data services through order management and settlement of trades, managing in custody client's portfolios and providing regular reporting.
For flawless execution we use range of internal applications which need to be stable, reliable and reflect the fast evolution of banking services.
We offer you the opportunity to become member of a virtual team composed of application managers and ICT engineers located in Belgium, Czech republic and India, who are ensuring the proper functioning of the applications, providing support to operations and implementing new features in various projects.
- is responsible for the daily follow-up of the proper functioning of the internal bank applications
- acts as a link between the operational teams (MDS, Order and Trade, Custody, Settlement etc.) and the developers
- is responsible for implementing of business and regulatory requirements (MiFID, EMIR, deploying an RPA script etc.)
- provides support for KBC Securities Services (documentation, training, reporting etc.)
- is responsible for incident handling and proper communication of related actions
- fluent in English (written/spoken)
- analytical and have adequate synthesis skills
- good communication skills
- willing to learn
- passion for changes
- a team player, able to work individually but also with the team and in project
- SQL knowledge is something you will use
- have an interest in ICT
- experience within Securities Services is an advantage
- bachelor Level of education or relevant experience
By applying for this position, you hereby confirm that you possess all necessary permissions to stay and work in the Czech Republic.
- Meal voucher card with employer's contribution of 57 CZK, in total 80 CZK / weekday = approx. 1140 CZK per month
- Cafeteria benefit system of 675 CZK per month = 8.100 CZK per year (paid by the employer)
- Multisport card paid by employer
- Company laptop, discounted mobile tariffs from 99 CZK 1,5 GB, unlimited calls and SMS
- Wide range of learning possibilities. Free online platform for flexible learning (Soft/hard skills courses according to your choice, language courses etc.)
- Fully paid on site hard / soft skills courses (MS Excel, Stylistic Writing, Presentation skills, Time & Stress management, Conflict handling etc.)
- Half year bonus based on Performance
- Referral bonus for recommendation
- Possibility of extraordinary bonus for working beyond the scope of the entrusted agenda
- Employer´ s contribution to pension insurance
- Up to 1000 CZK employer´s contribution for life insurance
- Fruit days twice a week in winter, ice cream days in summer
- Free ČSOB employee account and other ČSOB products with special employee´s conditions
- Indefinite employment contract
- Possibility of working from home, 25 days of holiday, 3 My Days (extra holiday)
- Contribution of 50% of fee to KinderGarten Brno Campus for a child of KBC SSC employe
By applying for this position, you hereby confirm that you possess all necessary permissions to stay and work in the Czech Republic’s.
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, kafetérie, občerstvení na pracovišti, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce, children-friendly office, možnost studijního volna
KBC Shared Service Center CZ
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
KontaktKBC Shared Service Center CZ
Palachovo náměstí 726/2
625 00 Brno