Maybe you aren’t even educated in IT, but you love it. Is that you?
At Testing HUB, you will join the frontend and backend testers of banking applications and investment products. You will test new applications or those already in use. Don’t be afraid you will be lost. We have developed the best practices that you will follow.
This job is about looking for possible causes and possible consequences. Be the first to discover an error and not leave it to the end user. You will test, record the results and retest. You will also be able to play with a variety of devices - smartphones, tablets, iPads and iPhones.
If you want to get into the industry, we offer you an ideal opportunity. We will teach you everything that you will find useful in the future.
Do you enjoy communication and project coordination?
At this position, we also offer you an unique career advancement to Test Analyst, where you will be able to go beyond testing to complete coordination of testing projects. So why not try it?
- testing IT applications according to the established plan
- recording the test results - errors, functionality and retesting are required
- you will work closely with the Application Manager and other colleagues within KBC
- you will report on application testing results
- we are looking for colleagues to share our enthusiasm and interest in ICT (hardware, software)
- we need colleagues who are not afraid to speak English – you will write emails or communicate with colleagues often
- we are looking for someone who can organize his/her work, time and tasks
- finally, we are looking for a person who can work in a team and deal with tasks independently
- Meal voucher card with employer's contribution of 57 CZK, in total 80 CZK / weekday = approx. 1140 CZK per month
- Cafeteria benefit system of 675 CZK per month = 8.100 CZK per year (paid by the employer)
- Multisport card paid by employer
- Company laptop, discounted mobile tariffs from 99 CZK 1,5 GB, unlimited calls and SMS
- Wide range of learning possibilities. Free online platform for flexible learning (Soft/hard skills courses according to your choice, language courses etc.)
- Fully paid on site hard / soft skills courses (MS Excel, Stylistic Writing, Presentation skills, Time & Stress management, Conflict handling etc.)
- Half year bonus based on Performance
- Referral bonus for recommendation
- Possibility of extraordinary bonus for working beyond the scope of the entrusted agenda
- Employer´ s contribution to pension insurance
- Up to 1000 CZK employer´s contribution for life insurance
- Fruit days twice a week in winter, ice cream days in summer
- Free ČSOB employee account and other ČSOB products with special employee´s conditions
- Indefinite employment contract
- Possibility of working from home, 25 days of holiday, 3 My Days (extra holiday)
- Contribution of 50% of fee to KinderGarten Brno Campus for a child of KBC SSC employe
By applying for this position, you hereby confirm that you possess all necessary permissions to stay and work in the Czech Republic’s.
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
KBC Shared Service Center CZ
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
KontaktKBC Shared Service Center CZ
Palachovo náměstí 726/2
625 00 Brno