SPC (SAFe Program Consultant)
Who we are:
Our company houses the largest RPA Competence Center within the Czech Republic and is unique in its kind. We service KBC Group entities in Belgium, Ireland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Bulgaria. The RPA Competence Center exists out of 30 team members (and growing) spread over Czech Republic and India and trained over 100 citizen developers worldwide. They are responsible to analyse processes and requirements, develop and perform code review of scripts, provide support, guard the framework and give training. They made it possible to deploy more than 100 robots into production over the past 2 years.
We are a young team, full of motivated people that is at the forefront of the automation wave that is going through the world as well as through our financial group. Traditional as well as new technologies are our tools.
Who do we look for?
We are looking for a SPC (SAFe Program Consultant) or an Agile coach who would like to become a SPC.
Are you experienced in implementing SAFe or Agile and you want to support us in building our automation train in line with the SAFe principles, you might just find the challenge you were looking for. Do you love combining the coaching with a hands on approach, by executing one of the SAFe roles on our train, we will definitely be interested in getting in contact with you.
- Meal voucher card with employer's contribution of 57 CZK, in total 80 CZK / weekday = approx. 1140 CZK per month
- Cafeteria benefit system of 675 CZK per month = 8.100 CZK per year (paid by the employer)
- Multisport card paid by employer
- Company laptop, discounted mobile tariffs from 99 CZK 1,5 GB, unlimited calls and SMS
- Wide range of learning possibilities. Free online platform for flexible learning (Soft/hard skills courses according to your choice, language courses etc.)
- Fully paid on site hard / soft skills courses (MS Excel, Stylistic Writing, Presentation skills, Time & Stress management, Conflict handling etc.)
- Half year bonus based on Performance
- Referral bonus for recommendation
- Possibility of extraordinary bonus for working beyond the scope of the entrusted agenda
- Employer´ s contribution to pension insurance
- Up to 1000 CZK employer´s contribution for life insurance
- Fruit days twice a week in winter, ice cream days in summer
- Free ČSOB employee account and other ČSOB products with special employee´s conditions
- Indefinite employment contract
- Possibility of working from home, 25 days of holiday, 3 My Days (extra holiday)
- Contribution of 50% of fee to KinderGarten Brno Campus for a child of KBC SSC employe
By applying for this position, you hereby confirm that you possess all necessary permissions to stay and work in the Czech Republic’s.
Informace o pozici
Brno-Starý Lískovec, Jihomoravský kraj
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, kafetérie, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce, možnost delšího neplaceného volna, children-friendly office
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
KBC Group, Shared Service Center CZ
KontaktKBC Group, Shared Service Center CZ
Palachovo náměstí 726/2
625 00 Brno