We are looking for RPA enthusiasts who want to be part of one of the fastest evolving technology trends.
KBC SSC Brno
Our company houses the largest RPA Competence Center within the Czech Republic and is unique in its kind. We service KBC Group entities in Belgium, Ireland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Bulgaria. The RPA Competence Center exists out of 30 team members (and growing) spread over Czech Republic and India and trained over 100 citizen developers worldwide. They are responsible to analyse processes and requirements, develop and perform code review of scripts, provide support, guard the framework and give training. They made it possible to deploy more than 100 robots into production over the past 2 years.
Curious for which type of jobs we offer?
We have several vacancies open, both for people with experience in this field as well as people with an interest in building up this experience.
- SAFe Program Consultant
- Scrum Master
- Centre of Competence member
Can you answer following questions ?
- Are you excited about technology and more specifically about how (Smart) RPA can help us automate processes?
- Are you interested in working with colleagues across Europe and India?
- Are you interested in shaping together with us, ultimately with our partner (UiPath), the future of RPA in our company?
- Are you a living example of continuous improvement?
- Do you look for a challenge and an opportunity in which you can make a difference?
If you are not a robot and replied yes to the above questions, you might just be the person we are looking for. So do not hesitate to share your CV with us and we will check how you could fit into our team.
We can offer:
- Meal voucher card with employer's contribution of 57 CZK, in total 80 CZK / weekday = approx. 1140 CZK per month
- Cafeteria benefit system of 675 CZK per month = 8.100 CZK per year (paid by the employer)
- Multisport card paid by employer
- Company laptop, discounted mobile tariffs from 99 CZK 1,5 GB, unlimited calls and SMS
- Wide range of learning possibilities. Free online platform for flexible learning (Soft/hard skills courses according to your choice, language courses etc.)
- Fully paid on site hard / soft skills courses (MS Excel, Stylistic Writing, Presentation skills, Time & Stress management, Conflict handling etc.)
- Half year bonus based on Performance
- Referral bonus for recommendation
- Possibility of extraordinary bonus for working beyond the scope of the entrusted agenda
- Employer´ s contribution to pension insurance
- Up to 1000 CZK employer´s contribution for life insurance
- Fruit days twice a week in winter, ice cream days in summer
- Free ČSOB employee account and other ČSOB products with special employee´s conditions
- Indefinite employment contract
- Possibility of working from home, 25 days of holiday, 3 My Days (extra holiday)
- Contribution of 50% of fee to KinderGarten Brno Campus for a child of KBC SSC employe
By applying for this position, you hereby confirm that you possess all necessary permissions to stay and work in the Czech Republic.
Informace o pozici
Brno-Starý Lískovec, Jihomoravský kraj
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, kafetérie, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce, children-friendly office
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Angličtina (středně pokročilá)
KBC Group, Shared Service Center CZ
KontaktKBC Group, Shared Service Center CZ
Palachovo náměstí 726/2
625 00 Brno