Business Intelligence Data Englineer
As a Business Intelligence Analyst in the Securities Services department. You will be part of the start-up of a new team, providing Business Intelligence services to one of the largest (online) brokers in Belgium, active on 50+ markets globally.
You will be working on the intersection of two challenging and fast moving environments. The securities services landscape is constantly changing, due to implementation of new technologies and regulatory (SRD, MiFID II, …) or client needs. The different branches of the post trade securities services world are highly interlinked, leading to interesting and complex data models. This, in combination with the large amounts of data processed daily by our systems, creates a perfect environment for “dataheads” looking for a challenge.
[Put in a segway to the reporting part] You will be developing business intelligence and data management applications and systems using the SAP Business Objects platform. Your reports will cover the full scope of the Securities Services business and will be targeted at a wide range of end-users, ranging from internal operational, finance and risk departments, through management, to external clients and market regulators.
If you are a Business Intelligence Analyst looking for a new challenge, but not sure what all this “Securities” stuff is all about? Just give us a call and we will give you some insights in our world (no strings attached).
During the first phase of employment an extended stay in Belgium (3-6 months) will be required.
- as a reporting expert, you are able to capture the relevant data and the information needs of various stakeholders for correct, customer-oriented output
- technical implementation of the functional needs of the business partners with the tools SAP Business Objects (BI4.x) and SAP Business Objects Data Services (ETL)
- run, create and maintain ETL processes
- maintain the Datawarehouse and Business Objects Universes
- develop, maintain and improve Business Reports for internal and external business partners
- help to improve operational processes by providing insightful reporting
- at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- knowledge of SQL and object-oriented programming
- ability to master complex data models quickly
- you get energy from ambitious deadlines, you decisively set priorities, and you continue to function optimally in time-critical circumstances
- you have good analytical skills and are able to present complex matters in a clear and structured way
- you are a flexible team player who gets energy from collaborations with many different (target) groups and partners
- previous working experience with SAP Business Objects 4.X, Web Intelligence, CMC and Data Services ETL is an advantage
- knowledge of Securities Services and/or financial instruments is an advantage.
- meal voucher card with employer's contribution of 57 CZK, in total 80 CZK / weekday = approx. 1140 CZK per month
- Cafeteria benefit system of 675 CZK per month = 8.100 CZK per year (paid by the employer)
- Multisport card paid by employer
- company laptop, discounted mobile tariffs from 99 CZK 1,5 GB, unlimited calls and SMS
- wide range of learning possibilities. Free online platform for flexible learning (Soft/hard skills courses according to your choice, language courses etc.)
- fully paid on site hard / soft skills courses (MS Excel, Stylistic Writing, Presentation skills, Time & Stress management, Conflict handling etc.)
- half year bonus based on Performance
- referral bonus for recommendation
- possibility of extraordinary bonus for working beyond the scope of the entrusted agenda
- employer´s contribution to pension insurance
- up to 1000 CZK employer´s contribution for life insurance
- fruit days twice a week in winter, ice cream days in summer
- free ČSOB employee account and other ČSOB products with special employee´s conditions
- indefinite employment contract
- possibility of working from home, 25 days of holiday, 3 My Days (extra holiday)
- contribution of 50% of fee to KinderGarten Brno Campus for a child of KBC SSC employe
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, kafetérie, občerstvení na pracovišti, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce, zahraniční pracovní cesty, children-friendly office, možnost studijního volna
KBC Group, Shared Service Center CZ
KontaktKBC Group, Shared Service Center CZ
Palachovo náměstí 726/2
625 00 Brno